Use the following guide to get your Facebook Business Manager and Ad Account setup in order to run ads and properly manage your page.
Note: You will need to already have a personal Facebook account in order to complete these steps. If you do not have one already you can create one during step 1 and then return to this page after it is created.
3. Next, enter your name and your business email.
4. The next screen will ask for your personal details. This is just how you want your name to appear in the business manager and it will not be shown publicly. Enter all required fields and click “Next”.
5. After this, your business manager account has been created. Now we need to create a Facebook Ad Account to handle your ads.
4. In the top right hand corner you should see a button that says “Add New Ad Accounts”. Click this and select “Create a New Ad Account”.
5. Next you will have a box pop up and it will ask you to enter an Ad Account name. Make it something obvious like the name of your business, or the location of your business. Where it says “Advertising on Behalf Of” this should say your business name, it won’t say MRKT.
4. Next it might ask you to add people to your add account. If so, simply ensure your name is selected. This can always be updated later to add more people as needed.
5. After this your Ad Account has been created. The next step is to add a Payment Method for the advertising spend to be billed to.
4. You should now see your add account listed. Click on the ad account to select it.
5. At the top right corner click on “Assign Partner”.
4. A box will pop up and prompt you to Share a Link. However, you will see a small line of text that says “Connect your ad account using your partner’s business ID instead”. Click that link.
5. Enter the partner ID. Enter: 1630574620527637
6. Next you will select the roles. You must select at least Ad Account Advertiser and Ad Account Analyst.
7. MRKT will now automatically receive an email notifying us that we can connect to your ad account.